New Beginnings

This is what a new year is all about, another chance to try different things, explore the unexplored, a chance to start anew using the lessons and experiences of the previous year.

I just thought of changing my blog’s look since it has been six months, to this day, since I went public with this. It has been a wonderful six months! I enjoyed each and every moment writing the stories that I never thought would come out of my brain, and interacting with you my readers. Thank you once again, from the bottom of my heart!

Cheers and here’s to more stories to write and read, not only from me but for all my fellow R & M fan fiction writers. I would like to write about other stuffs too, but for now, I don’t want yet to get out of the Richard and Maya universe I found myself in!

Good vibes as always! Happy New Year! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

1. #1 by lirahc2014 on January 5, 2015 - 6:39 AM

Thank you for writing kilig stories for the two..I am always looking forward for more great love stories of R & M..

2. #2 by palomarescora on January 4, 2015 - 7:35 PM

thank you for another kilig story.

3. #3 by bless on January 4, 2015 - 11:09 AM

Happy New Year!!! Thank you for continuously writing R & M fan fiction! Looking forward for more great stories! πŸ˜‰

4. #4 by peggers11 on January 4, 2015 - 4:43 AM

Thank you again!

5. #5 by Marian Navarro Yip on January 4, 2015 - 12:21 AM

Thank you Antigone sa walang sawa mong pagshare ang mga ffs mo dito sa amin and be assured na andito kaming tatangkilik ng mga gawa mo. Sana hwg kang magsawa sa pagsusulat ng RnM stories. Happt new year ang may God bless and keep you always.

6. #6 by aries on January 3, 2015 - 10:13 PM

Happy New Year Ms. A! Looking forward to the new stories you will share with us this year…. It warms my heart every time I read your stories kasi super kilig, funny and good vibes l palagi… Cheers and God bless…

7. #7 by Fekot64 on January 3, 2015 - 7:09 PM

Thank you ms Antigone For writing wonderful stories which I really enjoyed…more power and hope for more stories to post…thank you so much! And happy new year!!!

8. #8 by Marilyn Tagudar on January 3, 2015 - 7:09 PM

Happy new year! Never din ako magsasawa reading love strorirs of R&M….thank you I really enjoy reading all your stories….I am also your avid reader.

9. #9 by Marisa on January 3, 2015 - 5:45 PM

Happy new year , thank you for sharing ang walang kasawasawang R&M stories ,ic

10. #10 by cvemmelin on January 3, 2015 - 5:30 PM

Congratulations on the new look, Ms A. Once again, thank you for the joy you have brought with us through your R&m stories. May you be blessed with love and inspiration to continue sharing to us your wonderful stories this 2015 and beyond. More power and God bless!

11. #11 by rom23316 on January 3, 2015 - 4:26 PM

Thank you & God bless you & all of us R & M stories avid followers. Please, please continue sharing R & M stories..

12. #12 by chuwie966 on January 3, 2015 - 2:29 PM

New Year new beginning !! Oh so true Ms A …once again like everybody else thank you soooo much for continuing to write for us about R&M stories this stories are the only that keep us going since the show ended last year wishing you find more inspiration to write for us !!!! Happy New Year again and CHEERS to all of us for 2015πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

13. #13 by eyelashes16 on January 3, 2015 - 2:13 PM

So true… new year new beginning! Cheers to that ma antigone.. looking forward to more R & M stories… thank u so much for sharing your God given talent to us. A blessed and fruitful 2015 to u! πŸ™‚

14. #14 by mstrilles on January 3, 2015 - 1:54 PM

Salamat, sa walang sawang pagbigay buhay sa Richard and Maya love story, maski sa ibang tema. God bless. 😊

15. #15 by wing122279 on January 3, 2015 - 1:30 PM

Yeheyyyy, please continue writing maya & richard fanfic, happy new year

16. #16 by myrnavp on January 3, 2015 - 1:12 PM

i hope u would still write more Richard-Maya Fanfics….thank you!!!

• #17 by Antigone on January 3, 2015 - 1:18 PM

I will, Ms. Myrna, no worries about that! Minsan nga when I read romance novels, I would imagine them in it – that the characters could have been Richard and Maya! πŸ™‚ Thank you very much for the support.

Liked by 3 people

• #18 by myrnavp on January 3, 2015 - 4:25 PM

sa ngayon all i can say is…d ako magsasawan sa Richard-Maya stories…i dont know if i will still say that after a year na wala silang project but then….hanggat me nababasa akong fanfictions…the addict-ness will still remain in my heart hehe…thnx! God bless!

Liked by 6 people

• #19 by anne on January 3, 2015 - 9:23 PM

same here sis myrna, laking tulong ang R&M fanfics sa ating mga adiks ng matapos ang show

Liked by 2 people

• #20 by myrnavp on January 4, 2015 - 8:18 AM

oo nga sis anne…just by reading their stories makes us still feel kilig and still clings on the hope of togetherness nila in a new project…sana sana sana..for the meantime…the addict-ness is fresh in our hearts whenever we read stories na pampakilig hehe! thnx to the writers dva sis Anne? God bless!!!!

Liked by 5 people

• #21 by anne on January 5, 2015 - 6:57 AM

true sis myrn, kung kelan tayo maka move on sa pagka adik natin? well, time will tell but not so soon as long na may nababasa pa tayong R&M ff πŸ™‚